• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by zeitghost; 10 August 2016, 08:05.

Comment

Last edited by zeitghost; 10 August 2016, 08:03.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
          Originally posted by DaveB View Post
          Might have to go shopping
          You & me, both.

The joys of the Sunday afternoon shop.
          Just done mine. Hours of fun

NewFridge™ was just about down to the right temperature, which was handy as I'd bought stuff that needs refrigerating; meat, mainly. So now it's stocked up, including the few remaining things transferred from the old, struggling fridge; wine, mainly

Comment

Sitting in a room in T5. Just replaced my old Monster Inspirations with Sennheiser ones. There goes £360...
            http://en-uk.sennheiser.com/momentum-wireless
            Let's hope they last a bit longer.
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

While I was shopping, I got the car washed by one of those East European gentlemen who frequent Sainsbury's car park with trolleys and buckets. He asked for eight quid so I gave him a tenner and told him to keep the change as I headed inside. He was still finishing off when I came out with the shopping twenty minutes later, and he's done an excellent job

Comment

Comment

Continuing with the weekend's theme of cleaning stuff, the deep fat fryer has just had a sprucing up

Comment

Today has been st David's followed by a quick trip to Newport
                    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Last edited by zeitghost; 10 August 2016, 08:04.

Comment

Working...
                      X