• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    stopped raining now. Might turn the sprinkler back on
    Mmmm....
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

In other news it's raining and I have no sprinkler on. In fact the plants don't have to be watered until tomorrow...

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
        In other news it's raining and I have no sprinkler on. In fact the plants don't have to be watered until tomorrow...

Best to water when it is overcast or when the sun isn't up, otherwise you can scorch the leaves.
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
          Best to water when it is overcast or when the sun isn't up, otherwise you can scorch the leaves.
          I normally water first thing in morning or last thing at night. I squash a load of snails and cut up some slugs first if I do the latter...

Comment

I normally water first thing in morning or last thing at night. I squash a load of snails and cut up some slugs first if I do the latter...

Ah, we don't have much of a problem with slugs & snails. We feed the birds, and they in turn get rid of the slugs & snails.

Comment

You'd better bring them inside so they don't get wet.

Comment

Last edited by zeitghost; 12 August 2016, 08:23.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                  Byeeeee

The stagger down the hill will be extremely damp this evening.

Ho fecking hum.

Have a good evening zeity

Comment

Some of the world's most boring jobs - BBC News

Comment

And now the 4-5 meeting is over and has given me a bunch of actions. Great stuff!

Comment

Working...
                      X