• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Home!

This morning the A1 southbound was closed from the A14 junction, with everything diverted down the A14. This did not improve my journey

This afternoon, the traffic was really heavy all the way back, apparently for no other reason than to spite me

Still, just got to get through tomorrow and it's another week done

Comment

Amen brother, thank the lordy lordy for Fridays.

Ooh not posted in here before is there where the cool kids hang out?

qh
      He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Originally posted by quackhandle View Post

qh
        cool? well that's one word for it - probably not the one anyone else would use...
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

qh
          Nope, but you can document your hum drum existance without receiving a torrent of abuse for your troubles.

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
            Nope, but you can document your hum drum existance without receiving a torrent of abuse for your troubles.
            Indeed. And with that I'm off to bed for my 5 am alarm.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
              Indeed. And with that I'm off to bed for my 5 am alarm.
              5am? where are you off to?
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Police chase

TL: DR - something might have happened, but didn't.

Tale - Got ever so slightly involved in one today. I was driving down a steep hill, a 4x4 jeep of some sort was being chased up the hill by a (I think) 6 series beemer with blue lights flashing all over. Proper villians, I thought. Now they were past me as quickly as i'd registered all this, but up the hill is a village with traffic lights and shops and busses and biddies and stuff, but there are two parallel roads to the right which escape this. I was turning into one of them so blocking it and the villains took the second. When I got to my destination and am stationary between two banks of cars either side of the road and manouvering into a parking spot, the chase reappears at the top of the road. Thankfully, they turn the other way, ditch the 4x4 and proceed on foot. If they'd turned my way i'd have been well and truely screwed. Either a hero for stopping the chase but with all the villains mates on my case, or just bulldozed out of the way.

I wonder if they were aprehended at any point?

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                  Nodnol
                  Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                    Presumably:

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                    Finally the hospital have got the autopsy results, and found the lost file.

They've invited me to come to London and discuss them on Friday. At 7:30am...

Comment

qh
                      Sorry, no - that's down the hall, on the right

But welcome to TPD - it's short on cool, but there's plenty of room for everyone to spread out and relax

Comment

Working...
                      X