• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Maybe, but was no mention of it on the interview, or from the pimp so a bit peeved
    Oh... Maybe not.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Last edited by zeitghost; 12 August 2016, 13:05.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Last edited by zeitghost; 12 August 2016, 13:04.

Comment

Currently uploading Japanese test data onto the system, every so often you see English characters in a Mandarin/Kana. Just seen RS232-C
              I think the product is obsolete.
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Last edited by zeitghost; 12 August 2016, 13:04.

Comment

Last edited by zeitghost; 12 August 2016, 13:03.

Comment

Home!

Not a bad run. It was still quite sunny in the east, but got greyer and darker as I got further west

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      Just popped out to check the car's tyre pressures. There's a wasp caught in a rather elaborate cobweb on the wing mirror, with the resident spider approaching, binding a bit more silk around it, then retreating and waiting for it to give up struggling and die
                      When I went out this morning, the fine cloud of cobweb the spider had built up around the struggling wasp had a neat, roughly spherical hole in it, and the dead wasp had presumably been taken inside the wing mirror.

When I got in the car after work, the remains of the wasp were in the web again, at the edge near the mirror - I assume the spider had sucked out whatever it wanted, and chucked the rest out

It blew away once I got up to about 40mph.

I'll have to get David Attenborough round next time he's in town

Comment

Working...
                      X