• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still grey grey and more grey.

Couldn't see the tops of the hills when I went out for the Sunday shop.

Ho hum.

Comment

I just startled a cat basking in the back yard. It was so blissed out lying in the sun that it didn't see me until I was about five feet away, at which point it started, looked at me with utter disgust, and shot off over the wall

Comment

ZeitMog used to love doing that.

However, no cats are blissing out in the endless grey grey grey of today.

And yesterday.

And the day before.

Comment

Well this is one way to spend a lovely sunny day. 3 hours to get out of a carpark.

IKEA Reading gridlock leaves people trapped in car park for hours - Get Reading

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
            Well this is one way to spend a lovely sunny day. 3 hours to get out of a carpark.

At least it wasn't Asda. They should have just gone to eat some meatballs

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post

Oh I must go and visit to add to the number of Ikeas I've been to.

Though I think I will wait until the brats are back at school.
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

OK ladies, after an exhausting afternoon of cricket, it's time for bed, as Zebedee might say.
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Night all

Comment

No 7am drive down the A14 tomorrow!

Goodnight all

Comment

5:30 drive along the A66 and M6 though...

Not next Monday though as everyone is away for the weekend so I'm staying over there...
                      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                      X