• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And I got a refund of £238 from NPTBC for ZeitPater's overpayment of rates.

Comment

Civilised dinner in London...
      Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
        Civilised dinner in London...
        Some VERY dodgy people there
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
          Some VERY dodgy people there
          Yup
          Join IPSE

Comment

Finally got around to ordering a new cooker. Earliest date they can manage with installation and disposal of the old one is 31 July

And the chip shop closed all that time too! Ah well, I'll manage somehow

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              Finally got around to ordering a new cooker. Earliest date they can manage with installation and disposal of the old one is 31 July

And the chip shop closed all that time too! Ah well, I'll manage somehow
              Won a fridge on ebay Wednesday - retail is £550, I won it for £92. Delivery is Monday, they could have done Sunday but I wanted to go out for the day...

It is very Red....

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                Won a fridge on ebay Wednesday - retail is £550, I won it for £92. Delivery is Monday, they could have done Sunday but I wanted to go out for the day...

It is very Red....
                Just hope they don't leave it in the middle of the kitchen. You might have to put up a post about it.
                'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Bored now :
                  Join IPSE

Comment

Train not moving...

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                      Just hope they don't leave it in the middle of the kitchen. You might have to put up a post about it.
                      We have neighbours who will help if needed. Reality is that the space will be there for the new fridge as the old one will be moved on Sunday night...

Comment

Working...
                      X