• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    I'm on S6 of "Castle" and S13 of "NCIS" at the moment.

2nd time through for both.
    I have seen West Wing countless times, but its one of the few full series I have found on YouTube than I can watch at ClientCo
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Byeeee

Comment

Time to go here too. The Dog (tw) needs a walk.
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
          Byeeee
          Is it that time of day already. I must be having fun....

No I'm not I'm writing documentation and checking pictures for any incriminating evidence..
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

There's the lentil <pfffffft> soup consumed.

Yum.

Comment

Two squirrels in the garden eating the chicken food. I set the (humane) traps and check them every half hour. Nothing all do. Take the dog out for a walk and come back to find both of them are captured. And now they have been dispatched.

Sorry, ATW.
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                Two squirrels in the garden eating the chicken food. I set the (humane) traps and check them every half hour. Nothing all do. Take the dog out for a walk and come back to find both of them are captured. And now they have been dispatched.

Sorry, ATW.
                What's your issue with squirrels?

Plus like foxes if you get rid of one another one takes their place.

I found a squirrel dead in my shed years ago then another one tried to move in after I removed the remains.
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Home!

Knackered with it. Three hours it took. Last time I did that journey, two years ago April, I was home by about seven

Comment

Email from some 419 scammer to warn me that my $15m is going to be given to my supposed representative: "Mr.Thomas Allen is your Attorney and 53 years old and 4.3 inches tall"

Comment

Pie and chips from the chippy for dinner

It's closing for about a month from this weekend for refurbishment. It is a little faded in parts, so fair enough. End of an era in some ways, though

Comment

Working...
                      X