• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    'Tis only 9970 posts to the 300k.

There.

That should get Brillo's juices flowing.
    It takes as many h00kers as FLC can manage in a year to get my juices flowing....

Comment

Comment

<---

and no inclination to do anything to resolve it...
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Morning all
          Dog walked
          Washing on
          Sun shining
          WFH

Pulled some more garlic last night which is now drying in the coldframe.
          We've got more redcurrants than we know what to do with.
          The main grape vine is loaded with fruit to the point I'm worried it could bring down the greenhouse.
          The chicken who was very sick yesterday is perking up (and enjoying her new diet of boiled eggs)
          Jack (the Lemon tree) has a few flowers on it. Harry (Lime) is covered in flowers and some fruit.
          As I look past the demijohns on the windowsill I can see a chilli plant looking very healthy and two olive trees about to flower.

My local pub has started serving food again and The Wife (tm) is going away on holiday from tonight until next weekend.

(Smilies should be added at various points in this post)
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Very disappointing gooseberry crop this year.

The raspberries, on the other hand, are doing well.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
              Morning all
              Dog walked
              Washing on
              Sun shining
              WFH

Pulled some more garlic last night which is now drying in the coldframe.
              We've got more redcurrants than we know what to do with.
              The main grape vine is loaded with fruit to the point I'm worried it could bring down the greenhouse.
              The chicken who was very sick yesterday is perking up (and enjoying her new diet of boiled eggs)
              Jack (the Lemon tree) has a few flowers on it. Harry (Lime) is covered in flowers and some fruit.
              As I look past the demijohns on the windowsill I can see a chilli plant looking very healthy and two olive trees about to flower.

My local pub has started serving food again and The Wife (tm) is going away on holiday from tonight until next weekend.

(Smilies should be added at various points in this post)
              Redcurrant glut - sounds like you need to make this: https://www.rivercottage.net/recipes/bachelors-jam

Comment

Morning all

Hazy Sunshine.

Eek now.
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Just discovered there's an alternate ending to T2.

Better quality.

Last edited by zeitghost; 6 July 2016, 08:27.

Comment

Today's reading material, can ITIL and Agile co-exist.

Hopefully a local gig will depend on me knowing how to explain that it can!
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                      Today's reading material, can ITIL and Agile co-exist.

Hopefully a local gig will depend on me knowing how to explain that it can!
                      Cause it can.

ITIL is process that has to be followed, Agile is just reacting to the things that need to be done now to ensure something is delivered...

You may need a bit more detail for an interview though....
                      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                      X