• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time sheets done and submitted.

Knocking off in 15 mins.

Get that kettle on
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

20 mins to go.

I actually spoke to someone 15 minutes ago.

He wanted a photodiode.

And two 22pF capacitors.

Comment

Latest brilliant move is that enrolment will happen on a Saturday in September, just to piss the workers off.

You really couldn't make it up.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
          Latest brilliant move is that enrolment will happen on a Saturday in September, just to piss the workers off.

You really couldn't make it up.
          The students won't turn up as they will all be nursing hangovers/coming down.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

I've had enough.

More than enough.

Byeeeeee

I trust Beyonce isn't strutting her stuff in Cardiff this evening.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
              I've had enough.

More than enough.

Byeeeeee

I trust Beyonce isn't strutting her stuff in Cardiff this evening.
              She could be cartwheeling about the place in the nip, everyone will still be watching the footer.

Comment

Have a good evening one and all!
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Home again home again, jiggety jig.

Saw charming individual at the bottom of the hill dressed with a tea towel on his head, sunglasses and a Uzi submachine gun on his t shirt.

Things you see when out without an AK.

Couldn't decide if he was of the self detonating persuasion.

Comment

And there were only two people requiring execution for using mobile telephonic devices in the Quiet Carriage.

Now need to look up "STFU" yng Nghymraeg coz one of them was a gog.

Google translate reckons it's "cau'r **** i fyny".

Comment

Home, and weekend!

Not a bad run, let down as usual by the traffic at this end - particularly the ten minutes or so it took to get off the motorway slip road

Then some mad woman accosted me at the back gate with a long-winded sob story culminating in attempting to sell me a box of Ariel capsules, presumably shoplifted from some hapless local shopkeeper. And after she'd trailed off, a chap from next door told me how she'd walked straight into his flat, he having left his door to the back yard open, and tried to cadge money and fags off him.

The narrow gate leading to the next side road was open, so I presume she got in that way, as the gate for cars was locked. I'll mention her at the next neighbourhood watch meeting, but I daresay she's already well known to the local coppers. In fact, I've got a feeling I've seen her around, or maybe even been hassled by her, some time in the past. Ho hum

Comment

Working...
                      X