• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The beer here really is absolutely perfect

Comment

Back at the hotel. It feels a little odd to be packing my bag ready to leave first thing in the morning when I've only just got here

I reckon the two miles walking to the pub and back just about covers the drinking and eating, as far as physiology is concerned. If anything, the general improvement in muscle tone and so forth probably makes it an overall win. But I think it's still better for me not to be in the pub every night, as much as I'd enjoy it

Comment

Anyway, even though I don't have to drive 70 miles first thing, I should probably still get to sleep. Goodnight all

Comment

Morning denizens

Very Simpsons out there this morning

Comment

Morning all

I'm feeling betterer this morning, the overdose of olives & olive oil seems to be passing.

Mediterranean diet my arse.

Comment

Comment

There was some annoying brat on the train this morning waffling on about how he has no money, how he blew the inheritance from his late father on paying his overdue utility bills, £300 shoes and a holiday.

Other details were about his travels to various parts of the world, with assorted mountains to hike up & down & give himself altitude sickness.

By the end of the journey I was ready to TWEP him.

I think it was the hundreds of £ spent on tattoos that brought this feeling on.

Comment

Morning all.

Electricity restored at 6.30pm yesterday. (generator now in pub car park)

Lovely dog walk this morning and the weather is just getting better. Shame I'm at ClientCo for 4 days this week.
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

I need to find a new gig, this one is soul destroying
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                      I need to find a new gig, this one is soul destroying

Are you working for Satan?
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X