• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ugh... Trying to browse the forums using the Unread option in the app is soul destroying. I wonder if there is any way of excluding General from the app functionality.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Comment

At the hotel

The room tonight is downstairs, where the mobile reception is even worse than upstairs, where it's dreadful. I owed my mum a phone call as she phoned when I was sitting down to dinner at my friends' place last night. In the end, the only way to get a mobile signal and still have some degree of privacy/not irritate other people was to go and sit in the car

I'm trying Zeity's patented method of staying away Monday and Wednesday this week.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          At the hotel

The room tonight is downstairs, where the mobile reception is even worse than upstairs, where it's dreadful. I owed my mum a phone call as she phoned when I was sitting down to dinner at my friends' place last night. In the end, the only way to get a mobile signal and still have some degree of privacy/not irritate other people was to go and sit in the car

I'm trying Zeity's patented method of staying away Monday and Wednesday this week.
          Used to do that when in Leeds as the commute was at least 1 hour and often 2 to get home... Always did Monday, Wednesday depended on how cheap I could get the room for....
          Last edited by eek; 27 June 2016, 18:12.
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Gosh.

I'm doing a casserole of chicken drumsticks & almost everything else in the fridge.

In the absence of any mustard, am thinking of adding a little chilli to give it some kick.

It's for Wednesday really, and probably Thursday, assuming I can stomach it.

Or I could have some tomorrow & change the habit of a lifetime by NOT HAVING FISH.

Tea consisted of some heated up quiche slices, which were nice, along with assorted veg and some mash that I forgot to add milk & a little butter to.

Ho hum.

Comment

I am now fairly certain that the dyspepsia was down to a surfeit of olives, feta cheese, and profiteroles.

I'm sure today's veg will set the ZeitBowels to rights.

Comment

On the other hand, I thought the custard looked a bit odd & discovered that about the first third of the milk had been sour.

I cooked it any way and it tasted vaguely ok with a hint of something odd.

Comment

Evening all.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                    Evening all.
                    Evening

Comment

Time to head to the pub for dinner

Comment

Working...
                      X