• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nearly fell on the desk just now.

I'd never have got the drool out of the keyboard.

Comment

Potential new agency have sent the contract through for my perusal. Oh dear...

It's the "opt out" version - fine, asked for the non-opt-out version. I've had to have the question referred to the Operations Manager who will be in touch.

Full of clauses referring to how I have to follow directions from the client or their client, have to request holiday in writing from the client and agency (with no guarantee of it being given), no RoS mentioned...

The whole stinking thing will go off to Qdos as soon as they give me the correct version.

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
        Potential new agency have sent the contract through for my perusal. Oh dear...

It's the "opt out" version - fine, asked for the non-opt-out version. I've had to have the question referred to the Operations Manager who will be in touch.

Full of clauses referring to how I have to follow directions from the client or their client, have to request holiday in writing from the client and agency (with no guarantee of it being given), no RoS mentioned...

The whole stinking thing will go off to Qdos as soon as they give me the correct version.
        The opt in one will be worse. If you haven't opted out (and it's too late to do so now) just use the opted out contract.
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

The off-by-one-hour clock is confusing me again

Still, I probably need the extra time to get this thing working

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
            The opt in one will be worse. If you haven't opted out (and it's too late to do so now) just use the opted out contract.
            As it turns out the opt in one is the opt out one with one line removed They've not even changed the document name in the footer.

It's all with Qdos now anyway. Let's see what they think...
            Last edited by covbob; 7 June 2016, 11:48. Reason: speeling

Comment

Almost took the car to the local Polish wash before they all get deported (once they do, I'll need a new valet)

Glad I didn't as it's now raining.
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Gosh.

It's white line follower time again.

It's mildly amusing watching it all from the sidelines.

KISS seems to have gone out of the window.

First problem: taking 750mA out of a PP3 battery.

You can do it, but not for long.

Comment

Enough.

Byeeee

Watched some of the South African Wallender & had a nice snooze at lunch time.

Highlight of the day, really.

I suppose it'll be more gardening this evening.

I loves gardening, I does.

Comment

It suppose to be raining here. It's just damn hot.
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Home!

Decent run, though on that A14 it feels like there's something been put there just to stress you out after every twist and turn, of which there are many

Had to go for petrol and a few bits of shopping too, so home for half-six isn't at all bad really

Comment

Working...
                      X