• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eek View Post
    That was my second question but I didn't want to ask both as one was a bit rude

Also birth could be an assumption (we have lizards as well on this site). He may have spawned
    FTFY
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

I'm new here so I'm just adding a little stone to this massively useful thread!

Comment

So it would appear that new client co. Canteen includes a "Rib Shack".

Pulled pork roll,
        Bbq ribs,
        Boston baked beans,
        Coleslaw.

I may have eaten too much.
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Just remembered to post the links in time for lunch, or post-prandial relaxation

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
            FTFY
            So you've met his children
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

No answer yet from Friday's phone interview, but I do have a f2f booked with another client (the former chain of doom people) this Friday.

Comment

Originally posted by Karbim View Post
                I'm new here so I'm just adding a little stone to this massively useful thread!
                It's massive.

The useful part, I'm not quite so sure about, all in all.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                  It's massive.

The useful part, I'm not quite so sure about, all in all.
                  There are many gems of useful info buried herewithin.

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
                    No answer yet from Friday's phone interview, but I do have a f2f booked with another client (the former chain of doom people) this Friday.
                    Actually not a f2f - phone instead (which is fine - I don't lose half a day's billing and have to drive up the M6 for it).

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
                      Actually not a f2f - phone instead (which is fine - I don't lose half a day's billing and have to drive up the M6 for it).
                      And now no need to worry - just been verbally offered the one local to me from last week.

No noises from current client about renewal despite enthusiasm at the start. I guess they've lost out...

Comment

Working...
                      X