• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel sure there must be something I've bought 3 times.

Comment

Right, I've got the links ready for tomorrow so I can finally get to bed. Goodnight all

Comment

I was intending to watch "Wallender" but in the end I CBA so I watched some ancient eps of NCIS S11 from 2 or more years ago.

Night all

And I don't have to get up at 06:10 tomorrow since I'm going to the dentist at 09:10.

That's if I've got the day right of course.

This has been problematic in the past.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
          I feel sure there must be something I've bought 3 times.
          I've got season five or six of The Shield twice. As I recall I bought it from HMV on Oxford Street when I was working in London, then a few weeks later bought it from Virgin here. Or maybe swap stores and cities. Anyway, I reckon it came about because of the huge mental disconnect I experience when working away - it's like having two lives, and things that happen in one simply don't come to mind when in the other

Comment

too early
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
              It's a complicated Vax.

Much more complicated than the Swift.

But it does seem to do a fine job of picking up crap.

Tomorrow, after the dentist, I must sort the house insurance out.
              Our Vax is so good its difficult to push around the carpet and almost impossible to use on rugs. [emoji45]

Lord knows how people with stronger suction that ours cope.

(Morning btw!)
              "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
              - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Morning denizens

Sunny start here

Comment

My new Miele cat and dog is fantastic. It's got a thingy to adjust the suction. I've got it on about half.

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Bit early, might go back to bed for a bit...
                      Join IPSE

Comment

Working...
                      X