• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

morning
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Morning denizens

It's sort of doing the Simpsons thing of the clouds parting and the sun shining through between them in real time out there at the moment
      Clear blue sky here in cloggers, another balmy day and my last day of freedom before I start doing thing I hate to earn dosh.

If only someone would offer me the same money to cook food and write about it.
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Phone interview later

Better get my act together
        Good luck!

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
          Morning all

In true british style, WTF is up with the weather?

Sat: Weather looks great, maybe I should mow the lawn and wash the cars, oooh how about a BBQ later. As soon as I get in the car to go to halfords to get car washing stuff it p1sses it down. Later on lovely and sunny so BBQ-tastic
          Horrendous storm at about 2am and then at 5am.
          Sun: Can't mow the lawn due to being wet from the storm so wash the cars and get sunburn in the time that takes. Family lunch so sat outside all day. Get home and mow the lawn since it's now dryer than a desert.
          Mon: Wake up this morning and it's been p1ssing down again.

FFS May, get your act together!
          Perhaps your mate could predict that God is sending some kind of message with the weather. "I forsee a terrible weather and BBQ related accident. May God have mercy. Thus saith the LORD" or similar.

Comment

Phone interview later

Better get my act together
            Nick for President!

good luck.
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
              In clientco. I do love 5:30 starts

Although the pole dancing secretary does liven the office up a bit
              8:55 I crawled out of my pit

now if only I had some work to do for this wage....
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

there's another two dead PIC16F628 chips.

Happens when you plug the circuit into the 15V 1A supply instead of the 5V supply.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                  there's another two dead PIC16F628 chips.

Happens when you plug the circuit into the 15V 1A supply instead of the 5V supply.

Comment

Having recreated the ZeitEbayAccount(tm), I can't seem to find a way to email the seller.

Fed Up Now.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                      Having recreated the ZeitEbayAccount(tm), I can't seem to find a way to email the seller.

Fed Up Now.

Won an item on t'bay on Friday. Went to pay from my iPad. Payment failure.
                      Logged on using the website.
                      Payment failure - seller account problem.
                      Emailed the seller.
                      No reply.

Warning email from eBay this morning telling me to pay. But I can't reply to this email to let them know I am trying to pay!
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X