• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eyup Dissidents. Woke up this morning with "Lovely Molly" sonorously rolling round my brain. Now I'm back "Down to Zero". RAH is a wonderful place, but my bench is a happy place, too.
    I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Looks like tomorrow will be Wfh.

Well it's that or you know that report you need on Tuesday - well you can have it in mid June if you give me some temps...
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Oh Dear(tm).

We've just lost another Esteemed Customer.

From the sounds of it, more jumped than pushed if you take my drift.

Comment

1.5 days to go. Handover has progressed from "these are the things i'll sort out before I go" to "X is a problem, you'll want to do something about that!".

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
            Oh Dear(tm).

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
              Looks like tomorrow will be Wfh.

Well it's that or you know that report you need on Tuesday - well you can have it in mid June if you give me some temps...
              And it's a no for wfh. So that report the md has been promised on Monday will now be delivered 5 days after IT get their arse in gear.
              Eek in covering his arse and playing the system for total entertainment mode...
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Morning denizens

Bit Simpsons out, but with bigger clouds - generally sunny though, and not too chilly at the moment

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                  Oh Dear(tm).

Comment

There are people working on the back of the house in the next street with the scaffolding. They seem to have applied some kind of render over the render that had already been applied over the expanded polystyrene cladding.

Or they may have just painted it.

Either way, it fails completely at the business of matching the existing late Victorian architecture, being a sort of bright cream colour, which could not under any circumstances be mistaken for red brick

Still, the back isn't covered by conservation area rules, and as far as I'm concerned they can paint it green with purple spots if it'll make them happy enough to just take the damn scaffolding down so we can lock the gate again

Comment

Got invited to play at a festival. Thought they were joking, turns out they weren't. Just waiting to get a confirmation of the time we're due on stage - looks like 7.30pm on the Saturday night.
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X