• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    Yes, I had an email with the word "jelly" in it.
    No blancmange?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      No blancmange?
      Nope.

++++++++
      What a great Idea, lets have a reaction. The Council could possibly provide a huge marque on the field, we could all bring tables and chairs, a band and lots of cakes and jellies.

++++++++

Like I said. Waaay too much time on their hands this lot.

Comment

Nope.
        I am shocked & horrified.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          Have you seen the Rosetta stones? Elgin marbles?
          Indeed, although they are now called the Parthenon Marbles.

I am ashamed to admit that I was well into my adult years before I twigged that they were statues, friezes etc, and not round things that you rolled. I did wonder what the fuss was about!

Comment

Nope.

++++++++
            What a great Idea, lets have a reaction. The Council could possibly provide a huge marque on the field, we could all bring tables and chairs, a band and lots of cakes and jellies.

++++++++

Like I said. Waaay too much time on their hands this lot.
            Coming next year: "They're putting the Council Tax up! It's a disgrace, what are they wasting the money on?"

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              Coming next year: "They're putting the Council Tax up! It's a disgrace, what are they wasting the money on?"
              Indeed.

Half the street lights have to be switched off between midnight and 6am to save cash.

Chucking a couple of pallets in a heap and setting them on fire is a darn sight cheaper than what they're expecting next.

Comment

Indeed.

Half the street lights have to be switched off between midnight and 6am to save cash.

Chucking a couple of pallets in a heap and setting them on fire is a darn sight cheaper than what they're expecting next.
                Burn the marquee. They'll soon get an idea of relative values

Comment

The wheel continue to grind for the new gig. Tentative start date is now the 11th May. Which is at least an actual date.
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Well the PICKit 3 programming board appears to do something useful, which is nice, having drilled all those holes.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                      Indeed, although they are now called the Parthenon Marbles.

I am ashamed to admit that I was well into my adult years before I twigged that they were statues, friezes etc, and not round things that you rolled. I did wonder what the fuss was about!

That Elgin, he was a marbles playing wizard.

Comment

Working...
                      X