• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
    Are you sure it's not man 'flu?
    I'm beginning to wonder if it might be real flu. I still don't hold with the whole man flu thing though: "It's just a cold, stop whining! "

Comment

At least there's a nicer view out of the window from this desk

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        I'm beginning to wonder if it might be real flu. I still don't hold with the whole man flu thing though: "It's just a cold, stop whining! "
        You'll know it when you get it. Trust me. It's like real 'flu but without the unconsciousness.
        Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Still not sure, although given that I'll probably have plenty of time at home shortly, I may stay the extra night in town.

I'd better start researching somewhere nicer to go than All Bar One Soho...
          That was my theory - I finish the week after that, so know I'll be home over Christmas, so one more night away...

Haven't told my daughter yet, though - that's a job for Sunday night (we have a weekend together with no MrsF this weekend, so she'll be spoilt / fed up of me by then, so I may get a better reaction!)
          Best Forum Advisor 2014
          Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
          Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Cheers, 5X. Looking on the bright side, at least I didn't spend my weekend getting voluntarily beaten up
            So true.. and it doesn't get any better. My instructor has just emailed me photo's from the day...

Oh well at least I looked good at the start

Comment

At least there's a nicer view out of the window from this desk
              From there you can see the bananananas:

Well done!
              Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

The next biggie is 31213

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                  Haven't told my daughter yet, though - that's a job for Sunday night (we have a weekend together with no MrsF this weekend, so she'll be spoilt / fed up of me by then, so I may get a better reaction!)
                  Strange.. I have the weekend with my girls while Mrs Monkey is out with the girls. Are they going to the same place

Comment

Originally posted by BA to the Stars View Post
                    The next biggie is 31213
                    I hadn't noticed

Comment

Its gone quiet.. is everyone waiting ??

Comment

Working...
                      X