• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Century drivel.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Century drivel.

Onwards towards the pali.....

Comment

Update on the NorrParents:

Pater is much better, and his remaining good(ish) eye is improving but very slowly. He cheered up as the entire clan were back for the weekend.
        Mater is better but there are clear signs of dementia, she's not eating and couldn't find a doctor to speak with in the hospital to get an idea of how long they intend to keep her in etc..
        Either full time care is needed when she gets out or its time for a home.
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

The weekend also went off without the usual family row that kicks off. Namely because myself and the brother that are picked on stayed well out of the way of the other brothers that are normally angling for a flight.
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

How is everyone anyway?

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
              How is everyone anyway?
              All good here. TFA.

Nearly time to get the power washer on the patio and stash the rainproof coverings in the garage.

Comment

Here you go Nor.

Two women quit their day jobs to go on a BBQ tour of the states.

https://hangfiresmokehouse.com/about-us/

They opened up their first proper restaurant in March and I can't get a weekend table until mid June.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                  Here you go Nor.

Two women quit their day jobs to go on a BBQ tour of the states.

https://hangfiresmokehouse.com/about-us/

They opened up their first proper restaurant in March and I can't get a weekend table until mid June.

Wish I could do that!

BBQ is very trendy atm.

My ideal restaurant model would be a Hawksmoor style place, there are steak places here but all the meat is imported and not local and not aged.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Update on the NorrParents:

Pater is much better, and his remaining good(ish) eye is improving but very slowly. He cheered up as the entire clan were back for the weekend.
                    Mater is better but there are clear signs of dementia, she's not eating and couldn't find a doctor to speak with in the hospital to get an idea of how long they intend to keep her in etc..
                    Either full time care is needed when she gets out or its time for a home.

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

The weekend also went off without the usual family row that kicks off. Namely because myself and the brother that are picked on stayed well out of the way of the other brothers that are normally angling for a flight.
                      God bless family!

I am lucky that my brother who I have nothing to do with is one end of the country, and my father is in another country, sheer bliss!
                      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                      X