• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    Don't forget to send flowers.
    If I send my lawn trimmings would that be considered a fitting tribute or poor taste?

Comment

Friend has just broken a world record.

Fastest marathon dressed as a fairy. 3:12:57 - pretty good going by any standards.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        Friend has just broken a world record.

Fastest marathon dressed as a fairy. 3:12:57 - pretty good going by any standards.

Comment

Puddings sourced from Waitrose.

There were seven puddings in the end.

They say "all things in moderation". I'm stuffed.
          Last edited by mudskipper; 17 April 2016, 18:19.

Comment

Very nice evening out there now. Still seems a tad chilly, but it's sunny

And now the aroma of roasting lamb is beginning to drift in from the kitchen

Comment

How exciting! A personal message from Bill Gates offering me 5 million dollars. Good job I checked my spam - I could have missed it. But given the exchange rate, I don't think I'll bother.

Comment

My cunning plan has come to fruition

Or, to put it another way, I've eaten enough stuff out of the freezer that I can fit a packet of frozen Yorkshire puds in there again

Comment

Aunt Bessie wasn't a real person

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                    Aunt Bessie wasn't a real person
                    If that makes you sad, wait till you find out the truth about Mr. Kipling

Comment

I don't know if I somehow managed to cook the lamb especially well, or if I was just lucky enough to get part of a particularly well-bred one, but it tasted very good indeed

Extremely full now…

Comment

Working...
                      X