• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It rained.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      It rained.
      ZeitZenChuryOm(tm)

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
        Just had a hailstorm here.
        We had one that couldn't decide if it was rain, hail, snow or murrain beasts, or, alternatively, all 4 at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          Spent some time deliberating over what to have for dinner. Then I remembered I have a load of steak and ale casserole left from last night
          I had a big can Branston baked beans & little sausages topped off with the last of the 10p a bag baked potatoes.

It was sprouting well, poor thing.

Comment

It was sprouting well, poor thing.
            So near, and yet so far

Comment

2 hours to showtime, the warm-up acts are better than we are, so I'm going to enjoy them with a few pints.
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Heavy shower + last of the sun from the west = lovely big rainbow to the east

Comment

Just been out for a wander and a bit of geocaching. Lovely in the sun but bloody cold when the wind gets to you.
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

S58/NTRT/TAA/Loan scheme is hotting up right now!

I feel

They say nothing lasts forever. This feels like it might....

Comment

It rained.

Comment

Working...
                      X