• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eek View Post
    Being away from home during the week my mobile data consumption has increased some what (clientco doesn't have wifi for none work devices).

So I phoned up to increase the data limit and it's cheaper to get a new sim than it is to upgrade the new contract to the same tariff.
    And I've taken the opportunity to get a new mobile number which now has a lot of zeros in it. In fact 7 of the 11 digits are zero.

Yes I know it's utterly pointless but it cost less than a cheap meal out so meh..
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
      And I've taken the opportunity to get a new mobile number which now has a lot of zeros in it. In fact 7 of the 11 digits are zero.

Yes I know it's utterly pointless but it cost less than a cheap meal out so meh..
      Cool! Or rather, C00l! Where does one obtain such numbers?

Comment

Earlyish night, to go with today's earlyish morning

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          Cool! Or rather, C00l! Where does one obtain such numbers?
          eBay. To be honest looking at the price of other similar ones I think I've hit very lucky. Number is 07b000bc000
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Comment

I suppose it is too early to start the weekend thread.

Comment

Morning. Off to that there London. Drizzly.

Comment

It is indeed grey and miserable in the wharf. And I had to cycle in it.

Comment

Morning
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                      Morning

How are you?

Comment

Working...
                      X