• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    Stone me, it's hard to spell "piccalilli".
    Knowing when to stop is the main challenge.

Comment

Bacon butty for lunch

Comment

So, the battery charges up to 12.7 volts within thirty minutes. After fifteen minutes, it's gone down to 12.6. After ninety minutes, down to around 12.45 and, after about three hours, down to around 12.3.

In other words, it picks up a quick surface charge, but doesn't hold it for any period of time. So unless I want to bring it in with me and recharge it every time, and never actually stop anywhere else, I need to get a new one

Comment

One for MS

Bristol parkrun faces being charged to use paths - BBC News
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            So, the battery charges up to 12.7 volts within thirty minutes. After fifteen minutes, it's gone down to 12.6. After ninety minutes, down to around 12.45 and, after about three hours, down to around 12.3.

In other words, it picks up a quick surface charge, but doesn't hold it for any period of time. So unless I want to bring it in with me and recharge it every time, and never actually stop anywhere else, I need to get a new one
            I would still test it in the car.

A dvm isn't a very reliable indicator in oh so many ways.

An AVO 7 is much better, mostly coz it's got a pointer & is low resistance.

Comment

Day 2:

<----

Mainly because I have to justify microsofts upgrade policies and I can't find the sodden document that says its now 6 months not 12
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                Bacon butty for lunch
                Leftover pork from yesterday's roast for mine, which was rather nice.
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Parkrun is free. It will almost certainly be cancelled if they have to pay - for one thing it will set a precedent and sure as eggs is eggs all the other councils will do the same. The council can bump up parking fees at the park if they want to "charge" users. I overheard a whisper about a similar thing at my local one, but didn't get any detail.

It would be very short sighted - parkrun is truly a community thing - our runners come from age 5 - 82, running 16 minutes to nearly an hour, all shapes and sizes, pushchairs, dogs, and we have a number of disabled runners too. An army of regular unpaid volunteers supports, marshalls, times and scans tokens. Way to kill something good, Bristol.

Edit - maybe the conversation I overheard was talking about Bristol.
                  Last edited by mudskipper; 12 April 2016, 12:59.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                    Day 2:

<----

Mainly because I have to justify microsofts upgrade policies and I can't find the sodden document that says its now 6 months not 12
                    I have a cache of useful documents that I take from client to client
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                      I have a cache of useful documents that I take from client to client
                      It's an online document. Microsoft is saying 6 months and I can't find out why. Personally it's irrelevant as I want to do it asap with live done over whitsun weekend but I need to explain why email from ms doesn't match ms's docs
                      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                      X