• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning all.

And a bright, shiny, foggy morn it is too, to be sure.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post

Needless to say this weekend is not going to be fun by any means.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        Just checked the label, and it was use by 16 April 2015 - so nearly a year old
        Positively as fresh a daisy.

I've still got a couple of pots of ZeitMater's last run of jam & marmalade.

They're all 2010, looking a bit dicey now.

The piccalilli was making a big for escape by acid etching its way through the lid.

Stone me, it's hard to spell "piccalilli".

Comment

Excitingly enough, I discovered yesterday that the 3rd year electrical lot are playing with mains, as in a little mains transformer in a box.

We don't allow the esteemed customers to play with mains any more.

Comment

Comment

Morning all

Was at a funeral yesterday for a guy in our village. Church was packed out - 300+ people in a building that can hold 200.
              The eulogy was excellent with the vicar saying it would have made a great best man's speech.
              After the burial there was a 4 piece jazz band which led us from the church to the pub. They then played outside (and later inside).
              Smiler had been a very popular character in the village, but his family never had much time for him. In his will he had left enough money to the pub for the village to get merry yesterday.
              Just for him, we did.
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Seemingly not needed after all, but thanks for the concern.

Docs have been doing scans and whatnot, but the worst seems to be over, for now anyway.

Full time care is going to have to be an option, but that decision will have to be taken by my other brothers as they will not take any advice from me. It's also a matter of costs as we don't really have an nhs type deal in the ould sod.

Needless to say this weekend is not going to be fun by any means.
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Morning denizens

Very grey out, with a sort of haziness to the air - last traces of fog, I presume

Comment

Afternoon all
                    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Afternoon all
                      Afternoon

Comment

Working...
                      X