• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    No-one until you learn to spell. Love from the Grammar Nazis.

Were you spending too much time in the kitchen or ogling the ladies in the kitchen?
    There were plenty of birds to ogle at my old desk, albeit the feathered kind
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Anything else lined up?

I am 4 weeks away now and no idea if renewal will be offered or not.
      Nah. Road trip to Spain for a couple of weeks R&R. Then the remainder of May and June loafing around. I'll see if I can find anything direct via contacts after that, otherwise I'll have to hit the job boards again

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
        If that is aimed at me, yes we do. Mrs eek does want one for her talks to WI and other groups.
        Ah no, apologies - your post snuck in after WTFH's - it's an old cine projector, so not much use for Mrs eek.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
          Ah no, apologies - your post snuck in after WTFH's - it's an old cine projector, so not much use for Mrs eek.
          if you watch carefully you get a few cheap ones on fleabay.
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

FAO Eek

Originally posted by vetran View Post
            if you watch carefully you get a few cheap ones on fleabay.
            If you want an even cheaper one, I can let you have an Acer X110P. It's only 800*600 vga, as I've upgraded to a full HD one. It's just sitting in the cupboard, but as it'll be used for the WI, and I'm feeling generous, you can have it. I'll even throw in the postage as well (so long as it's cheap). There's a HMDI to VGA/video cable as well, I've not used vga for a few years, so you might have to buy a cable should you need one.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
              Is this the Preston gig? When did you start? How did you find the commute?

You arranged a drink out with Suity yet as you are both close to each other
              Yep. Started today so just going through all the induction bits and pieces. Will have died of boredom by the time 5pm comes around.
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by anonymouse View Post
                If you want an even cheaper one, I can let you have an Acer X110P. It's only 800*600 vga, as I've upgraded to a full HD one. It's just sitting in the cupboard, but as it'll be used for the WI, and I'm feeling generous, you can have it. I'll even throw in the postage as well (so long as it's cheap). There's a HMDI to VGA/video cable as well, I've not used vga for a few years, so you might have to buy a cable should you need one.
                Oh yes please. I will pm you later once I've finished the joyful induction course I have to do
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Oh yes please. I will pm you later once I've finished the joyful induction course I have to do
                  I've done a 2 week induction before, for a company in Nottingham. AML type stuff, company ethos, etc. Everybody had to do the course, but was mainly aimed at call handlers.

Comment

remember hold the banisters & put a lid on your coffee.

We got pictures of an untidy conference room recently, reminding us its not acceptable for safety purposes, not sure why the H&S bloke didn't talk directly to the senior managers who used it.....
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                      remember hold the banisters & put a lid on your coffee.

We got pictures of an untidy conference room recently, reminding us its not acceptable for safety purposes, not sure why the H&S bloke didn't talk directly to the senior managers who used it.....
                      And if you put the coffee in the microwave, then stir it before you drink it. Yes, we had a H&S note for that one.

I remember when a previous company had it's first 'wave installed. Note said "no eggs". The op's room night shift figured out why on the first night, after coming back from "a liquid lunch" via the Spar.
                      Last edited by anonymouse; 11 April 2016, 10:36.

Comment

Working...
                      X