• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post

You still want a projector?
    If that is aimed at me, yes we do. Mrs eek does want one for her talks to WI and other groups.
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Desk move at ClientCo, new desk no longer has window view and is now further away from the kitchen, who do I complain too?
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        Desk move at ClientCo, new desk no longer has window view and is now further away from the kitchen, who do I complain too?
        Simply WFH till the situation is rectified?

Comment

Got a feeling this new desk won't have the same view as the last one (could see home) or the one before
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

3 weeks remaining on this gig. Oddly, since announcing my intention to not renew, things seem to have become a whole lot quieter. I told them with 4 weeks to go since we were busy, and this would help prioritise the most interesting important pieces of activity in the remaining time. Funny how it works sometimes.

Comment

No-one until you learn to spell. Love from the Grammar Nazis.

Were you spending too much time in the kitchen or ogling the ladies in the kitchen?

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
                3 weeks remaining on this gig. Oddly, since announcing my intention to not renew, things seem to have become a whole lot quieter. I told them with 4 weeks to go since we were busy, and this would help prioritise the most interesting important pieces of activity in the remaining time. Funny how it works sometimes.
                Anything else lined up?

I am 4 weeks away now and no idea if renewal will be offered or not.

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
                  Simply WFH till the situation is rectified?
                  My marriage cannot take me WFH anymore

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                    Got a feeling this new desk won't have the same view as the last one (could see home) or the one before
                    Is this the Preston gig? When did you start? How did you find the commute?

You arranged a drink out with Suity yet as you are both close to each other

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                      Watching Millionaire's Mansions.

Can't believe that one owner wants to spend loads of money on their "apartment" but nothing on the kitchen because it's only for the staff.....
                      The Millibaands?
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X