• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    Would you like triple cooked fries with that?
    MS would not. Just a big mac.....

Comment

Night
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
        Night
        Goodnight

Comment

Morning
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Morning all

Bit of an uproar in the village I live in. There is some chap in his 70s/80s who is going in to people's gardens and taking cuttings (stripping branches) off plants and then attaching them to his walking stick with elastic bands. If anyone confronts him he tells them to sod off and wanders away. No one knows who he is (yet) but the locals aren't happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                  Morning all

Bit of an uproar in the village I live in. There is some chap in his 70s/80s who is going in to people's gardens and taking cuttings (stripping branches) off plants and then attaching them to his walking stick with elastic bands. If anyone confronts him he tells them to sod off and wanders away. No one knows who he is (yet) but the locals aren't happy.
                  I like his style

Comment

Morning all
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                      I like his style
                      The has a name. He is "The Garden Thief". From the local residents email;

"This person is a serial offender! The man I saw fleeing the scene of the crime at a sedate hobble yesterday was well into his seventies, if not eighties, and was wearing a hearing aid although he pretended to be a lot more deaf than he really is. The distinctive feature was the red ramblers walking pole with metal tip that he was using. Around it was wrapped his ill-gotten gains secured by elastic bands. He clearly goes equipped and knows exactly what he is doing. Surely his neighbours must recognise him from this description."

Comment

Working...
                      X