• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

asdfasdf

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      asdfasdf
      ZeitZenChuryOm(tm)

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
        Morning all
        Plan for today: 8am leave hotel, get NEX from Shinagawa to Narita, check in, go to the JAL lounge and have breakfast, should be walking the dog by 7pm.
        How many time zones between 8am and 7pm, though?

Comment

Too Feckin Many!
          Flight is delayed half an hour. Minor panic earlier when I thought I had lost my passport, then after 2 hotel staff had run around, the ClientCo manager decided to search my bag and found it in a pocket I don't think I've ever used before.

Now sitting in the JAL lounge. "Champagne sir?"
          "Why not, it's Friday Fizz."

1. It's not champagne, but I'm not a region snob for wines.
          2. It's rose, and it tastes good.
          3. It's going down well.
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

You can't spell "boreding" without BORED.
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Morning all

Another day back at the ranch ZeityTowers.

Comment

First cycle-commute of the year. Forgot how nice it was. Woodpeckers a-pecking, tweety birds a-tweeting. Cold feet a-defrosting!

Comment

Morning.

I couldn't work out why there was frost on the cars.
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Morning all

Ok, so I am officially old.

House opposite me is having some major work done i.e. a new roof and loft conversion etc. Yesterday some cockwomble in a white van pulled up about 7pm and broke in to their garage but fortunately the house owner drove past and caught them "picking up some tools for their mate the builder". He got the van reg and a photo of the scrote and called PC Plod.

Police have sent some 12 year old to ask if anyone saw anything. I believe policemen looking young is the milestone for official middle age?
                      Last edited by Pondlife; 1 April 2016, 10:15.

Comment

Working...
                      X