• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    Doubt that will be happening after recent events.
    I'm flying back tomorrow. Will be getting to the airport super early as I imagine the queues to get through security will be spectacular.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
      I'm flying back tomorrow. Will be getting to the airport super early as I imagine the queues to get through security will be spectacular.
      And take your own lube - in case they have run out.....

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
        Chicken satay nonsense posted on the blog in case any one is interested.
        "it is traditional to being a pot of satay sauce"

Comment

"it is traditional to being a pot of satay sauce"

Mr N missed that one out when he proof read it.

Someone did bring one of those pots of brown goo with them once, I asked them to take it back with them when they left. Nasty looking stuff.
          Last edited by norrahe; 23 March 2016, 21:15.
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Let me know what its like at Schiphol. Will be flying out myself in a couple of weeks time.
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
              Wassup with the comics websites?

Dilbert doesn't work.

Pearls before Swine doesn't work.

Andy Capp doesn't work*.

*I think we all knew that.
              The mirth and misogyny of Andy Capp - BBC News
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Well the ZeitBigClock(tm) isn't progressing well.

Either the digits have ghosting or they're so fecking dim you can't tell they're lit up.

Sounds like a ropey piece of design to me.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                  I've got a 12:00 - 12:30 meeting, followed by town hall at 13:00. I think I might give that a swerve
                  I decided to give the town hall a swerve. Dont see the point as I wont be around for that long

Comment

Feck.

Yet another PIC18, this time a PIC18F24J50 requiring programming.

Which, again, we can't do with a PICStart Plus.

Comment

time for a brew.

Comment

Working...
                      X