• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    I just wish I had a big apple computer.
    Got an iPad pro that's got a big enough screen
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
      The only other thing that might be worth flogging is a Zeiss jeweller's loupe, but I might keep that to examine my diamonds
      Having googled, decided it was worth selling. Have picked up 8 watchers already. Forgot how much I love the fun of an ebay auction!

Comment

Having googled, decided it was worth selling. Have picked up 8 watchers already. Forgot how much I love the fun of an ebay auction!
        It lived in mother's handbag. I remember her using it to look at my headlice. (I should add that this was some 40 years ago!)

Comment

Morning all
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
            Morning all
            Kawasaki

Comment

Just popped out to chuck some stuff in the recycling bin. Though it isn't what I'd call warm out there, it's definitely not as cold as I've come to expect at this time of night

Comment

Kawasaki
                Konnichi wa

Quiet in here this afternoon.

(also quiet in the meeting room - UK servers have gone down in the test system and no one is awake yet to fix them. Leaving the meeting room at 4pm, which will be 7am over there. Suspect our day is over)

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
                    Morning Alias, glad to see someone else is alive on here. I was starting to worry there'd been a CUK-exit

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                      Morning Alias, glad to see someone else is alive on here. I was starting to worry there'd been a CUK-exit
                      Morning

Be a couple of hours yet before people start to post...
                      Join IPSE

Comment

Working...
                      X