• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amusing incident on cycle in. Van blocking pedestrian path between 2 roads I use. I just cycled round on the grass - then took a brief glance at the driver so I could see what a twunt looked like. A few seconds later I heard this "what" shouted after me.

I looked round again then just cycled off.

Though inconsiderate morons, who park badly then try to pick fights, should not be driving.

Comment

T-shirt passed sniff test. Am good to go.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        T-shirt passed sniff test. Am good to go.
        You sniff MrMS's t-shirt? Do you do that every day?

I never sniff my t-shirts. When I throw them against the wall and they stick, then I apply deodorant. I find it best to wait until there are enough bacteria so the t-shirts can walk to the washing basket on their own....

Comment

Not sure what I am most annoyed with, losing a day's billing as car died on the drive home last night, or having to get the not quite top spec car I wanted and having to settle for the 2nd top spec as I can't drive down to Sheffield to pick it up
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Morning all. TFIF.
            In the ClientCo office today (last time for 3 weeks).

OK, rant time...
            If you drive a silver or white car and it's foggy, put your lights on. No, not the automatic ones or the daytime running lights, your actual dipped headlights. That way both the front and the back of your car are slightly more visible to others.
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Morning
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                Morning all. and a bright shiny new morn it is too, to be sure.

Nice bright and shiny here in cloggers too.
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

More door lock trauma with the other lab.

Keys just spinning.

Out of all the keys tried this morning one eventually worked.

Comment

Morning All

Thank crunchie...

Comment

My blood pressure appears to have returned almost to normal after the door lock fracas.

Comment

Working...
                      X