• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    Currently pi$$ed off as I'm being press ganged into some stupid family reunion.

Only fecking date everyone can make is when I'm supposed to be going to a whisky festival for which I bought the tickets last year.
    Bummer

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      Bummer
      Don't even want to go.

Haven't been back in 3 years, am not on speaking terms half of the family or rather they're not on speaking terms with me.
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Don't go, you'll only regret it. Life's too short etc etc.

Comment

Saw a shop lifter getting stopped by security in the supermarket I went to get my lunch from. Then overheard an assistant calling the police.

The shop lifter, a guy in late teens/early 20s, had his lunch!
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Only fecking date everyone can make is when I'm supposed to be going to a whisky festival for which I bought the tickets last year.

Comment

Right, time to head to the shops…

Comment

Then you can't go to the family reunion. They have to rearrange their own fecking lives to fit you in.
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                  Then you can't go to the family reunion. They have to rearrange their own fecking lives to fit you in.
                  One of the family is over from Oz hence the reason for that particular date.

I suppose the only upside is that I get to see the NorPater, don't really care about anyone else.
                  "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Just been doing the exercises in PIC assembler programming that the esteemed customers will be set next week.

There's 6 now instead of 4.

One of which has been known to make people cry.

<Zeity in "Cruel & unusual punishment" mode>

Took me all of 40 minutes to do the lot.

Though the last one is a bit flaky since I CBA to do the switch press release thing properly.

Comment

Shopping done. I daresay I'll remember the things I forgot in a bit

Comment

Working...
                      X