• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    Morning
    Morning

Though it must be afternoon for you by now

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      We're now discussing the merits of the pullup resistor for defining the voltage on a microcomputer input.

I mean, this is sooooo difficult to understand:

Last edited by zeitghost; 8 March 2016, 11:43.

Comment

We're now discussing the merits of the pullup resistor for defining the voltage on a microcomputer input.

I mean, this is sooooo difficult to understand:

FTFY

Wikimedia's "embed image" stuff doesn't seem to work very well… I had to go to ridiculous lengths to finally get that image's URL

Comment

I'm not an alcoholic electronicsist, but does anyone else notice:
          That "Pullup resistor" looks like a corkscrew. Coming out the top is "vin".

mmm wine.
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

I need to go and get my lunch. I will wait an hour.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Just finished mine. Yum.

Comment

Just finished mine. Yum.
                Me too!
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  Morning

Though it must be afternoon for you by now
                  Might have been was not really paying attention.

Currently trying to muster some enthusiasm to head out and buy cleaning stuff. Cleaner just sent a message saying she can't make it this week as she has flu and Mr N's mum is visiting on Thursday.

Needless to say am not happy with having to do the cleaning as I'm completely crap at it.
                  Last edited by norrahe; 8 March 2016, 14:09.
                  "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Oxtail soup here, with a couple of slices of wholemeal toast

Comment

Currently pi$$ed off as I'm being press ganged into some stupid family reunion.

Only fecking date everyone can make is when I'm supposed to be going to a whisky festival for which I bought the tickets last year.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X