• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woo, forgot I had an opened box of Wine Gums on my desk

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      Well that was a nice email, £20 from QDOS in Amazon vouchers for a referral I gave them
      Don't forget to include them on your tax return.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        I will if you will for all the IPSE referrals you get
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

I will if you will for all the IPSE referrals you get
          You joined yet?

Comment

Arrrrggggghhhh scary thought, is the permie who signs my online timesheets striking today?!

Never met the guy so can't tell if he is in the office
            He is WFH today

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

You joined yet?
              Erm........ send me your referral code again just in case

Comment

Contract offered and accepted subject to review etc.

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
                  Woo, forgot I had an opened box of Wine Gums on my desk
                  Perfect Friday afternoon!

Comment

I was thinking about that the other day in connection with AWS. MyCo™ has an AWS account and each month gets billed a trivial amount (less than a quid) for some stuff stored on S3; occasionally, when I'm experimenting with something that involves firing up a server, it goes up to a couple of quid.

Last month Amazon asked me to respond to some questionnaire about AWS, in return for which I got a $20 credit, which will obviously last a few months at least.

So does MyCo™ have to declare this as income? Or as it just means I don't get a bill for a while, do I just ignore it?

I could ask my accountant, I suppose, but it seems like a very trivial thing to bother them with. I can't imagine Hector getting too worked up about it, either

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      So does MyCo™ have to declare this as income? Or as it just means I don't get a bill for a while, do I just ignore it?
                      If you declared the income you would also declare the expenditure. So just ignore it.

Why are you asking in tpd? The correct procedure is to create a sockie, then ask in a+l. Then watch NLUK fume.....

Comment

Working...
                      X