• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    One cup of tea down - I think I ought to get Porridge.
    I have a really boring 8:30 meeting to attend.

Its with the Asia guys - hence so early.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      I solve it by watching something else.
      Indeed. I was watching that night manager thingy. Saw the first 3 episodes last night.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        Indeed. I was watching that night manager thingy. Saw the first 3 episodes last night.
        And I think last night was OJ Simpson? So I can watch that on catch up tonight...

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
          I solve it by watching something else.
          It was interesting.

The majority interviewed want to go to any place but the UK. One guy even wanted to go to Italy. They all had good English as well.

The only people who wanted to go to the UK didn't seem as bright.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Morning all

Sunny -1 DegC here.

Comment

Amusing listening to the receptionists saying no more appointments today.

The doctor isn't far from an A&E so if you can't get an appointment it's worth going there and waiting 2 hours if you are that sick. The practice then gets in trouble.
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Hints of snow in the air this morning. Otherwise just grey and nondescript. Even the Union flag on the town hall can't be arsed with any fluttering or flapping today and is just sitting quietly. I hope this proves to be analogous to my professional working day.

Comment

Morning all nice dog walk a few hours ago.
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                    The only people who wanted to go to the UK didn't seem as bright.
                    Well there's a surprise.

Comment

Morning denizens

Grey out and a bit chilly, with occasional light drizzle

Comment

Working...
                      X