• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No idea how long left on this gig, projected go live of replacement system is 3rd May, contract expires June, I have no faith in either date so looking at potential escape routes
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Links are up, for those with nothing better to do with their time

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        Links are up, for those with nothing better to do with their time

I resemble that remark
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

$0.01ury
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
            $1
            FTFY

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

31st March is my last date at this place.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                Freedom beckons!

Comment

MiniMac is in hospital tomorrow for some test, so I am having to take the day off to ferry MasterMac and MissMac to school and back, which means a rare day off with no kids so MrsMac and I are looking forward to lunch here Mr Nobody – Restaurant and Cocktail Bar

(yes I am <--- here at clientco)

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                    WHS +!

Almost hoping the new client drags their heels bit and I get a week off. Unlikely as we are a month out from the start date but it's Public Sector so you never know.
                    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                      WHS +!

Almost hoping the new client drags their heels bit and I get a week off. Unlikely as we are a month out from the start date but it's Public Sector so you never know.
                      Why not tell them you can't start till x + 1 week, or leave current clientco a week early?

Comment

Working...
                      X