• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    ZeitMater's dental surgery had a male dental nurse.

He very nearly had to pick me up off the floor when last I took ZeitMater to have a root extracted.

Oddly, it was the very same room that I had some teeth extracted in about 1960ish.

I can still remember the gas.
    I have good teeth so only visit them yearly.

It actually took me this year to clock that I've seen the same female dentist the last 2 times. The female one before was older.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
      I have good teeth so only visit them yearly.

It actually took me this year to clock that I've seen the same female dentist the last 2 times. The female one before was older.
      you know you are getting old when the Policemen Dentists look young!
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
        you know you are getting old when the Policemen Dentists look young!
        Nah she didn't look young but the dental nurse was a nice looking young man.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Morning denizens

Sunny out today

Comment

8 weeks, 4 days, 5 hours left on this gig.

Less 2 weeks one day off at Easter.

Comment

We have a lady at the hot desk today. Her surname is Walls.

When I was a teenager a friend called a random number. Asked to speak to Mr Walls. "No-one here by that name". "Mrs Walls?". "No-one here by that name either". "Any Walls?". "No".

"So what is holding the roof up?"

It seemed funny at the time....

Comment

Good news at eat today when I got my lunch. I had a full loyalty card. Then the very nice young lady gave me a new card with 2 stamps on it.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  8 weeks, 4 days, 5 hours left on this gig.

Less 2 weeks one day off at Easter.
                  Less than that for me

Comment

Good news at eat today when I got my lunch. I had a full loyalty card. Then the very nice young lady gave me a new card with 2 stamps on it.
                    I hope you flirted outrageously for those 2 stamps.

Comment

Bubble and squeak with cold roast pork and pickles for lunch today
                      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                      X