• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning!

And what a dank and dreary morning it is!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Very wet cycle in today. But if I can cycle in today, it makes it a lot easier on other days.
      Rest of the week looks bright and sunny - but cold.

Comment

Rest of the week looks bright and sunny - but cold.
        I believe as it is an el nino year there will be a long tail in the winter. But I am happy as long as there are more daylight hours.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
          Actually watched a film that was billed as a comedy and was funny in parts.

Can't get over the shock.
          Was it Dads army?

I went on Saturday with the twins. Nice to see a part for Ian Lavendar.

Comment

Was it Dads army?

We went to Odeon Leicester Square. They had the Batmobile from Superman vs Wonderwoman. Or summat.....

Comment

We went to Odeon Leicester Square. They had the Batmobile from Superman vs Wonderwoman. Or summat.....
              Afterwards I asked the twins where they wanted to eat. Big mistake. My daughter suggested a noodle bar. It was horrid. We were all ill later. My son said its food hygiene rating was 2. Any lower and it would be closed.

Comment

Was it Dads army?

ZenChuryOm(tm).

No it wasn't.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                  ZenChuryOm(tm).

No it wasn't.
                  So what was it then?

Comment

It's in the Lone Ranger thread.

Comment

Morning denizens

Cold grey day here