• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    Gis the url for the DIY nutter, I haven't found it yet.

They call German wasps "yellow jackets" for some reason.
    My googling will be more along the lines which company can come in and nuke 'em for me.

Problem is here they are bleedin' cheapskates and never do anything properly.
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Getting dark near dinnertime, at long last. Soon it'll be still light when I'm cooking dinner

Comment

Barnsley chops for tea

It's just about frosty outside. There's a nice half-moon, and the stars are putting on a good show of twinkling

Comment

Stone me, it's cold out there this evening.

Not much warmer in here.

However the 2kW fan heater is doing its bit.

Comment

I dislike half term. Public transport is full of over tired little kids eating junk to keep them awake and screaming.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
              Also need to get rid of a hornets nest, this time of year might be the best time to do it.
              They should be dead this time of year, apart from the queens.

Well that's the way it works with wasps. I suppose hornets are the same.

IANAHK.

YMMV.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                I dislike half term. Public transport is full of over tired little kids eating junk to keep them awake and screaming.
                I like half term. I get an extra hour in bed.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                  I like half term. I get an extra hour in bed.
                  That's nice, but…

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                  …achieving that by ordering your offspring out on to public transport every morning is disturbing other people

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                    They should be dead this time of year, apart from the queens.

Well that's the way it works with wasps. I suppose hornets are the same.

IANAHK.

YMMV.

Hornets want you to think that. Then they strike

Comment

Morning all

Here we go again, again.

Time to defrost the car.

Joy.
                      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                      X