• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    Will probably go and see Deadpool this week. Possibly catch a morning session so I don't have to deal with lots of people.
    If you really respect your time, don't !

You can do million other great things that will give you joy (or pleasure!), than watch Deadpool.

Comment

Whooo Another pointless meeting - 11-12.

But then it will be lunch, and then another one at 1-2.

Dont you love Mondays.

Comment

Morning Afternoon denizens

Sunny out

Comment

Links - lots of links - are up

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            Morning Afternoon denizens

Sunny out

Same here.

Had a mooch around the postage stamp garden, lots of flowers about to come up. Do need to do some weeding and a tidy up.

Also need to get rid of a hornets nest, this time of year might be the best time to do it.
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post

Same here.

Had a mooch around the postage stamp garden, lots of flowers about to come up. Do need to do some weeding and a tidy up.

Also need to get rid of a hornets nest, this time of year might be the best time to do it.
              I imagine that if you Google "get rid of a hornet's nest" the first five results all say "get an expert in to do it" while the sixth is some idiot blogging about exactly how they're going to do it themselves… and the ninety-sixth is from the same blog, recounting the extensive stay in hospital that resulted

Comment

I've used a foam spray before, but also told that you can use talcum powder if you can get a way to get it in there.

The time to do it is after sunset when it's cooling down. Wait until they are all drowsy and asleep then get them.
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

and the PM strikes again M the multiplier (he measures everything by counting how many items are involved, multiplying it up and waiting until your number matches his).

I got the specs Friday afternoon.
                  I'm writing an app to check 470 excel spreadsheets (load the hundreds of files with lots of sheets) and import into a table then run sql on it to verify the data) so we can do an import into an ERP, its the first country / BU of about 50 with a standard layout so a sensible way to do it.

I agreed it would be done by this Friday COB. Explained the strategy etc.

so this morning he IMs how many have you checked??????

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    I imagine that if you Google "get rid of a hornet's nest" the first five results all say "get an expert in to do it" while the sixth is some idiot blogging about exactly how they're going to do it themselves… and the ninety-sixth is from the same blog, recounting the extensive stay in hospital that resulted
                    Gis the url for the DIY nutter, I haven't found it yet.

They call German wasps "yellow jackets" for some reason.

Comment

Byeeeee

Comment

Working...
                      X