• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    Sorry, wasn't intentional
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
      Remind me of the murders in Morse, every time I start to watch it I decide I'm going to tally up all the murders. I always lose count about a 1/3 or the way through
      I re-watched all of Morse a while back and realised that all of the "historic Oxford" scenes take place in no more than about half-a-dozen spots, all very near each other, and usually carefully framed to cut out some grotty 1970s office building or suchlike just off to the left. I know Oxford moderately well, and I reckon a walking tour covering the whole lot would take about ten minutes tops.

On the bright side, you could then go to all the pubs that are featured, which would take a while longer
      Last edited by NickFitz; 12 February 2016, 15:06.

Comment

It is for me

Oh, and Afternoon all.
        Hi Pondy - how's it going?

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
          You not running the CUK fantasy rugby this year?
          I missed the email reminding me then it would have been too shortnotice. Will be better prepared next year.

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
            Hi Pondy - how's it going?
            All good. Tis almost the weekend.

Comment

Nick - I hear that the Salmon has now re-opened under the auspices of the Black Country Brewery. Any chance you could nip down and give me an opinion on whether it's still worth a visit?

Comment

Nick - I hear that the Salmon has now re-opened under the auspices of the Black Country Brewery. Any chance you could nip down and give me an opinion on whether it's still worth a visit?
                I'll try - I've been meaning to try a few places in town, just for a change

Not sure when, but soonish

Comment

Tweet from the local CAMRA lot about it:

https://twitter.com/LeicesterCAMRA/s...53398716112896

and one from the brewery:

https://twitter.com/BCA_RealAle/stat...34591919030272

Comment

It is for me

Oh, and Afternoon all.
                    ZenChuryOm(tm).

Comment

I'm so bored I've been updating the stores list of components.

Comment

Working...
                      X