• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Unless of course her eyebrows were evenly painted, and she really was very surprised.
    You are 25 today and look like that! You can only be 18 surely....

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
      Yup, a circular saw. Ran over his thumb with it if I remember correctly.

Edit : cant find the original TPD post but here is one MS started. Bit more than just his thumb.

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...utilation.html

Warning, graphic pictures of mutilated appendages.

And in his own words, here's what happened

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...ml#post1545707
      First post about it here in TPD

Comment

Just popped out the back. It's a lovely sunny day, but it's also bitterly cold! Even in direct sunlight it didn't seem to get any warmer

There was an airliner, very high up to the northeast, with the sun glinting off it. I hauled my phone out and pointed the FlightRadar app at it. Turns out it's a BA flight to Phoenix from Heathrow

It'll be out past Northern Ireland by now…

Comment

Ballot results for the Ride London are due out this week. Won't find out if I got a place until I get home on Thursday.
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Lady in my meeting had painted on eyebrows. One was slightly higher than the other, which gave her a permanently surprised look.
            like this?

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/...5017122133.jpg

it seems to be the fashion looking like a bemused Barbie. My older Daughters hate it when I do a selfie trout or gape they seem to think I am mocking them . My Youngest though thinks its hilarious (oh <Deity> too much Daily Mail).
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
              Ballot results for the Ride London are due out this week. Won't find out if I got a place until I get home on Thursday.
              I texted home to see if my magazine has arrived. It hasn't. Can't believe they haven't got an online check this year. Thought I found it, logged in, it said 'No', then realised it was 2012's ballot.

Comment

I texted home to see if my magazine has arrived. It hasn't. Can't believe they haven't got an online check this year. Thought I found it, logged in, it said 'No', then realised it was 2012's ballot.
                Yup, sent MrsB a message earlier to ask if there had been any post. Nothing yet

I splashed out this time and opted to turn my ride fee into a donation to charity in return for a second chance at a spot and a free jersey.
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

<pffft> Byeeee <pfffft>

Comment

Well there's a thing.

Discovered there's a thing called an "Rbe phototransistor" which is like an ordinary phototransistor but better.

It ignores ambient light up to a certain level.

Haven't found a supplier yet though.

Comment

Ambled out to the bins. It's still really cold out there, and then it started raining on me, coldly. I didn't amble on the way back in

Comment

Working...
                      X