• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scruff View Post
    Landmine Chicken Pie in ScruffLand tonight. Funny how the fowl feature on a Monday evening? 🐓
    Obviously they've been out on the razz all weekend, and now they're coming home to roost

Comment

And now relaxing at home before bed, with the stereo mix of Tubular Bells. Things are feeling better again

Tomorrow I get to go to a meeting where an "organisational change proposal" for our part of the department will be presented. Sounds like the yearly re-org is here again.

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
        And now relaxing at home before bed, with the stereo mix of Tubular Bells. Things are feeling better again

Tomorrow I get to go to a meeting where an "organisational change proposal" for our part of the department will be presented. Sounds like the yearly re-org is here again.
        "It's iceberg season, so we're going to rearrange the deckchairs"

Comment

Bed time here

Nn all

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
            Bed time here

Nn all
            Goodnight

I should try to follow your example soon

Comment

Very windy out there. I quite like the noises it makes, just as long as it doesn't blow any of the trees down

Goodnight

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Morning.

Here we go again
                    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                      Morning.

Here we go again
                      Happy Groundhog day!
                      Join IPSE

Comment

Working...
                      X