• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I've just spent half an hour watching Jon Pertwee chase the Sea Devils around. Towards the end I had two cats on the sofa with me and gave them a jolly good groom with the Furminator. Things are looking up a little.

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
        Blegh, another crap day draws to a close. Hit the whisky at 8:30 to cope with the inanity.

Seems that at the moment I'm permanently knackered and have no energy or drive. Living day to day nothing seems to change and all that happens is my mood gets worse.

It's frustrating that I don't really enjoy my permie job at the place I wanted to work for years, I'm not looking forward to starting new permie job elsewhere and contract stuff is dripping very slowly.

I really don't know what I want to do. I just don't think I want to be doing network design for the rest of my life. Sadly it's the only really marketable skill I have!

NCOTBAC.

Permanently knackered R Us.

Sounds like you're a bit down in the dumps. Catch 22 - low mood causes tiredness; tiredness means you're unlikely to be feeling chipper.

Give covbaby a cuddle and remember what's important in life. And if you don't pick up soon, get yourself to the quack for a checkover.

Comment

Morning - it's dry
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

It's dry in Edinburgh too.

Which is nice.

And also temporary.
            "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
            - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Morning

Comment

Morning all.

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
                  Well, I've just spent half an hour watching Jon Pertwee chase the Sea Devils around. Towards the end I had two cats on the sofa with me and gave them a jolly good groom with the Furminator. Things are looking up a little.
                  She who once was ZeitMog loved being groomed.

Not sure she was keen on Dr Who, mind.

Comment

Morning all

TFIT!

Comment

Morning denizens

Bit chilly out, judging by the frost on the old stables, but bright and sunny too

Comment

Working...
                      X