• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    To Infinity & Beyond!

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
      I think that county provides the server, but I'm not sure. It's an awful domain name that no-one can remember, because it's a standard one from Lancashire County Council.
      Ours is just a *.sch.uk address using SquareSpace hosting, wouldn't be surprised if your's isn't too
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

For some reason the idiot manager seems to think I'm going to sit in on phone interviews for my replacement.

I don't think so!
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
          Register of Govenor's interests 2016

Name: The Faqqer,
          Company: Faq IT & website stuff Ltd.
          Interest: Supplier of website
          Conflict: What? Me? How very dare you! Now, who needs to sign off this PO? Can I do it myself?

MyCo can bill for it if it helps.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
            Arseholes at an agency have just cancelled the 2nd interview on Thursday (it was filled internally - aka another candidate got it)
            Damn, that's a bit poor

It does seem that things are particularly poor at the moment - I've just under a month left on my permie notice and put the CV out there a week ago to see if there's anyone fancies offering a contract. Normally I at least get the fishing expeditions to make me feel wanted, but this time it's been dead. Two pimps offering "serious" interest (but one of them's email has mysteriously stopped working, recipient unknown...).

At this rate I might have to do the new permie job...

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
              For some reason the idiot manager seems to think I'm going to sit in on phone interviews for my replacement.

I don't think so!
              a few hours polishing your nails & getting paid?

wait till you have to train them
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I had an agent leave a message yesterday afternoon, and just got around to calling him back. The funny thing is that I've never actually worked through this guy; one of his colleagues from a different office, who had placed me in a gig previously, put us in touch about five years ago. He does an excellent job of getting in touch from time to time with relevant stuff, but it's always either when I'm unavailable, or the gig is miles away (as in, I'd need to stay away) and not paying enough for me to take it.

Lo and behold, this time the two gigs he had me in mind for are too far away for me at the moment. But I'll get my updated CV over to him, and who knows, maybe this year will be the one where he finally earns some commission off me. It's about due

Comment

Anyway, I'm now going to make a pot of tea and watch an old film. I think It Always Rains on Sunday is about due for an airing

Comment

Programme Manager has just asked for access to Prod Database.

Hell no!
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                      Programme Manager has just asked for access to Prod Database.

Hell no!
                      Access, sure. Read Only.
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X