• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    Dual mass flywheel.

<sucks teeth>
    That will be what that whistling noise I heard over the phone was when I rang them.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Just to prepare you...
      S4 New Dual Mass flywheel £1600!! -  Gassing Station - PistonHeads
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Gosh.

My timer1 interrupt thingie does something*.

*Nothing significant, just flashes a led.

Comment

Another magick number of course, but this time I listed, lsb to msb, wot the bits meant.

Hopefully in n months time I'll be able to understand wtf that line means.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
            It's a Ford Mondeo. Probably looking at £600-£800 quid.
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
              Another magick number of course, but this time I listed, lsb to msb, wot the bits meant.

Hopefully in n months time I'll be able to understand wtf that line means.
              Then you'll waste half a day due to thinking you listed them msb to lsb

Comment

My broadband connection is very flakey at the moment - since at least last night, in fact. It frequently seems to stall for a few seconds. Tried Virgin Media's online test thingy, which got to 29% then said there was a problem and I should call them so they can investigate further.

Having called them many times in the past, I'm going to try turning it off and on and other things before doing so. Life's too short to be dealing with their crap

Comment

Thats dinner all sort out and ready.

It should just need a quick blast on the wok when I get back from taking the pooch to the groomers.

Comment

Roast beef sarnies for lunch - leftovers from Sunday. The joint was such a good size that I've just cut what was left in half and stuck one bit in the freezer for sandwiches next week. The other bit has made heavy-on-the-beef sandwiches for today, and will do the same tomorrow. Bit of a bargain that's turned out to be, all in all

Comment

The joys of waiting for a newly registered domain to populate in DNS :tedium:
                      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                      X