• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The snow's been cancelled again

Comment

Can't decide what to do for dinner. May go to the chippy

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        Can't decide what to do for dinner. May go to the chippy
        That's the plan here too. Off to the pub to see the Plough Play and then chips :-)

Comment

Bloke in the chip shop waxing philosophical as he waits for cod: "I stay in and they tell me I'm a recluse, I go out and they tell me I'm an alcoholic. You can't win, can you?"

Comment

Popped over to the shop. Coming back I saw our friendly neighbourhood copper, Matt, had stopped some bloke just across the road from the flat. He's now taken him around the corner for a chat in a car

Comment

'Morning!

Comment

Morning denizens

I seem to have done that thing of staying up very late, then awakening very late, so often that I've come full circle. Couldn't get to sleep for the last couple of hours of trying, until finally I decided I might as well start over

Dry out, but it looks very cold - thick frost on the stable roof

And I've won £7.20 on the EuroMillions

Comment

Parkrun. Thermometer reads -1.5 Hoping that the mud will have frozen...

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                    Parkrun. Thermometer reads -1.5 Hoping that the mud will have frozen...
                    How did it go? Don't tell me the mud froze while you were in it?

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      How did it go? Don't tell me the mud froze while you were in it?
                      Much better - mud had frozen into big lumps on most of the course, but preferable to sliding ankle deep in it A few puddles remained just to make sure you did get wet feet.

Comment

Working...
                      X