• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      Who won?
      Pah puny program!

Though it was close.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Late today.

Mr ms had put the Christmas Tree across the end of the drive, so I had to move it before I could get the car out. Then I got stuck behind a bin lorry, so decided to go a different way - gridlock!

Got the last space in the carpark at the office - the one at the end of the row that it's near impossible to get into or out of.

Even later than the normally late permie

Comment

Morning all. 4.40am in New Jersey and I'm wide awake. Flight was delayed an hour yesterday due to one of the brakes being stuck, so they tapped it. 100mph head winds all the way across the pond. Last few hours were very choppy, followed by a really slow descent and then full reverse thrust to stop. 2 hours from "deplaning" until getting out of the airport.
          ... And that, ladies and gentlemen, was my Sunday.
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Morning denizens

Just been to the GP. Since my mum's unexpected angioplasty last week, and my dad's a couple of years ago, my family have been badgering me over the fact that I haven't seen a cardiologist in nearly five years, and saying I should get tested "to be on the safe side" even though I feel fine, apart from occasional discomfort which I'm 99% certain is to do with indigestion.

Turns out the GP I saw - a newish one to the surgery - doesn't mess around. So now I'm ambling up to the Royal Infirmary to get an ECG done. Assuming they don't find anything that means I need to be taken off the streets admitted immediately, she'll then refer me for more tests.

I just wanted her to say "Nah, you're fine, go away and stop bothering us." Doctors, eh?

Comment

At the UCC. Now, we wait…

Comment

Last edited by zeitghost; 10 August 2016, 21:23.

Comment

Urgh!

Finally got new laptop from ClientCo

Plus Points, its quite a nice HP EiliteBook, good feel to the keyboard and OK spec (for a non dev machines)

Negative Points, its bloody Windows 8

Not admin rights, yet, but managed to install a couple of my must have applications to get me started
                  Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    Morning denizens

Just been to the GP. Since my mum's unexpected angioplasty last week, and my dad's a couple of years ago, my family have been badgering me over the fact that I haven't seen a cardiologist in nearly five years, and saying I should get tested "to be on the safe side" even though I feel fine, apart from occasional discomfort which I'm 99% certain is to do with indigestion.

Turns out the GP I saw - a newish one to the surgery - doesn't mess around. So now I'm ambling up to the Royal Infirmary to get an ECG done. Assuming they don't find anything that means I need to be taken off the streets admitted immediately, she'll then refer me for more tests.

I just wanted her to say "Nah, you're fine, go away and stop bothering us." Doctors, eh?

Trust the links are ready to go, JIC?

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      At the UCC. Now, we wait…
                      Let us know how it goes.

I was advised some three or four years ago that I should have an annual ECG (last one indicated a conduction abnormality that is so common it's considered 'normal', and mild left? ventricular hypertrophy. GP has failed to send a reminder, so I figure it can't be that important

If they find anything with you, I'll consider it a prod to make an appointment.

Comment

Working...
                      X