• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Join IPSE

Comment

Another day in paradise bradford

Comment

Today, with added fog.

Comment

Many laptops have been 'removed' over the weekend. Not mine like, it was chained down

Comment

So only I can be super productive in a TPD and coffee type way

Comment

Last edited by zeitghost; 10 August 2016, 21:22.

Comment

Last edited by zeitghost; 10 August 2016, 21:22.

Comment

Morning all

Cold and grey again.

I'm starting to detect a pattern.
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Car park was getting a bit busy at ClientCo this morning, think I get in early enough to get a spot somewhere though, but looking out the window there is not a lot of spaces left for those coming into site!

Right, time for a coffee me thinks!
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                      went to see the Panto. Was excellent, thoroughly good show.

Just had a nice Kumala red & potted stilton for tea. now fighting Access for supremacy.
                      Who won?
                      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                      X