• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
    So, is the ranking / position determined by points in some way?

Or should I just bugger off to Wikipedia and do my own research?

Nah, you tell us all about your day! I'm interested.
    The scoring system is determined by control, kicks, punches and fitness.

Judges work on a round/round basis, so you could lose the first round and then win the other 2 and bosh your hand gets lifted as a winner

Comment

I'm going now as I'm well and truly knackered.... Updates tomorrow

Comment

It was a light continuous contact fight, so there had to be an energy and control in the fight

Comment

Long, long day.. I weighed in at 68.3Kg, and all I've had today is two bananas, apple and a couple of energy drinks.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
            I'm going now as I'm well and truly knackered.... Updates tomorrow
            I'll look forward to that. Tra.
            Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
              M$ Word is not the bestest tool on the planet for composing newsletters.
              But when it's the only tool to hand, I suppose it's as good as it gets.
              Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Word's widow & orphan control ain't as clever as it could be.

Comment

Evening all

The cold I've been brewing since Friday decided to turn into a nasty cold

As a result I've spent the entire day in bed trying to sleep it off. Hopefully past the worst now, otherwise I'll have a singularly wretched trip to London tomorrow

Urrrrgh... back to bed. Might pop in later.

Bye

Comment

More yumski. Buttered crumpets with jam & lemon curd.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      Evening all

The cold I've been brewing since Friday decided to turn into a nasty cold

As a result I've spent the entire day in bed trying to sleep it off. Hopefully past the worst now, otherwise I'll have a singularly wretched trip to London tomorrow

Urrrrgh... back to bed. Might pop in later.

Bye
                      Hi!

Oh.

Bye!

Comment

Working...
                      X